8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
240SX is better! SR20DET Turbocharged owns the AE86! still AE86 is clean though! :thumb:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Very nice. Can I have it?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
just beautiful! ah there's one around my neighborhood but it sounds ricey as hell. the car used to be red, but recently he painted it himself white (poorly done). trying to make it look like tak's car. his license plate is "bunta". its ok i guess :iough:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
damn that is one nice AE86. all the ones i see rolling around are the coupes and they dont look too good.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Are those ITB's or are my eyes deceiving me? ******* nice as 86 though... Can't compare to Takumi's panda one though.. Haha freaking like 14000 redline pro engine

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
rippars said:
ugh i still want an ae86... cant find a decent one on the east coast as far as the body goes... but my friends out in cali have gone through numbers of them.
ya, we got a bunch out here but they went up in price as with the 240sx when they became popular

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
haha that brings me back to about a year ago when me and my two friends bought one for $100. it was a great buy but none of us felt like putting the time and money into making it run correctly so we sold it and made like $250 each.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts