8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone keeps telling me that im the only boosted FA5 they've seen and when so many people tell me this it makes me think... am I the only one? well... if your out there MR. BOOSTED FA5 let me know man cause we got something in common ( a fast ass sedan!!! ) .

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AJP kit? or the $hitty greddy one?

·
Registered
778 Posts
So everyone keeps telling me that im the only boosted FA5 they've seen and when so many people tell me this it makes me think... am I the only one? well... if your out there MR. BOOSTED FA5 let me know man cause we got something in common ( a fast ass sedan!!! ) .
Subscribed for pics

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
AJP kit? or the $hitty greddy one?
Are you kidding me? The AJP you have on your car is literally pieces of **** welded together. Redshift has already poven this. Greddy doesn't put out that much power, but at least it's solid. That and they actually have a reputation to keep safe..

Also it's really getting old when everyone asks "Am I the first?!". Who gives a flying ****! Not only that, but maybe 1% of every 06+ Civic enthusiast in the world is on this site.. so you'll never know who has what.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Ive seen Azuls Motor in person and it looks pretty nice. Intercooler piping is a little plain but other than that I dig!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have seen one AJP kit in person...the mild steel flanges seem like a bad idea. As for the current topic there are a few turbo FA5s, 07CivicMD has an entire thread concerning his build, and while his car is being built, so it's not turbo yet, it had the Greddy kit on it when he went in for the build.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Are you kidding me? The AJP you have on your car is literally pieces of **** welded together. Redshift has already poven this. Greddy doesn't put out that much power, but at least it's solid. That and they actually have a reputation to keep safe..

Also it's really getting old when everyone asks "Am I the first?!". Who gives a flying ****! Not only that, but maybe 1% of every 06+ Civic enthusiast in the world is on this site.. so you'll never know who has what.
:eek:wned:

still in for pics tho:)

·
Registered
4,442 Posts
Fast and the Furious? Looks pretty unique....no there's a few Boosted Fa5's around :thumb:

20,000+ members.... Uhh try 75%+ :coffee:

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Fast and the Furious? Looks pretty unique....no there's a few Boosted Fa5's around :thumb:

20,000+ members.... Uhh try 75%+ :coffee:
Are you for real? I see hundreds of Honda civic 06+ owners in my town, many of them with after market wheels or whatnot signifying they have some kind of interest in their civic, making them an enthusiast. I think theres.. 1 other guy from Rochester on here?

By your logic we only have ~26k Civic 06+ enthusiasts owners in the US., and nearly all of them are on here.. no.:sadwavy:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks udumkid for posting pics of my car I was too lazy to look for them.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.