8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Am I Crazy?

1K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Asif22 
#1 ·
Ok I have an s2k cr...it comes with a removable hard top. I love driving top down but its scary if it rains and I can't go far, plus I need 2 people to take it off...The hard top looks really nice when up.

But I was thinking of ditching it for a soft top so it would be easier for me to go topless...thoughts?

#11 ·
:yeahthat:

My love for the S2K drops dramatically with the soft top. With a hard top my love for the S2K increases exponentially. :fistpump:

#14 ·
While a soft top is way more convenient I think I'm stickin with the hard top...Only because so many people said it looks better with it, and I saw the hassle I need to go through to put a soft top on lol...If it rains on my interior ...hey its only water right?

Thanks for the responses guys!

#21 ·
lol thanks for re enforcing my choice guys I feel better!

They sell mini portable car covers incase it rains...so i can park and cover it lol...

but yea its a real PITA to put a soft top on anway lol....money that could be used for mods or food or w/e i want

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.