8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have an s2k cr...it comes with a removable hard top. I love driving top down but its scary if it rains and I can't go far, plus I need 2 people to take it off...The hard top looks really nice when up.

But I was thinking of ditching it for a soft top so it would be easier for me to go topless...thoughts?

·
Registered
809 Posts
topdown alllllllllll day. with the hardtop it looks damn sexy though. if you wanna sell the hardtop, ive been looking for one :dance:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
if you like driving a lot with the top down than get the soft top. me personally I would strictly rock the s2k with the hardtop. I just hate convertibles except for targa tops.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
No! Hard top FTW! Personally, im not a fan of the softtop, but thats just me
:yeahthat:

My love for the S2K drops dramatically with the soft top. With a hard top my love for the S2K increases exponentially. :fistpump:

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
+1 for the hard top.

(Only way I'd rock one, but thats just me... well, and quite a few others).

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
While a soft top is way more convenient I think I'm stickin with the hard top...Only because so many people said it looks better with it, and I saw the hassle I need to go through to put a soft top on lol...If it rains on my interior ...hey its only water right?

Thanks for the responses guys!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts