8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completely understand that rev hangs are something the K20 have issues with and its nothing new to this community. Hondata Flash Pro is probably one of the options out there to eliminate the rev hang, but upon doing some research there's something else called Qrevs?

I've link a youtube video and website below and the developers seems to have eliminated the rev hang issue. He states that there's a module that you install between the ecu and injectors. Does anyone have experience about this module? I can't seem to find anything else about Qrevs..

/watch?v=mHzXvVJY4do

·
Registered
1 Posts
I completely understand that rev hangs are something the K20 have issues with and its nothing new to this community. Hondata Flash Pro is probably one of the options out there to eliminate the rev hang, but upon doing some research there's something else called Qrevs?

I've link a youtube video and website below and the developers seems to have eliminated the rev hang issue. He states that there's a module that you install between the ecu and injectors. Does anyone have experience about this module? I can't seem to find anything else about Qrevs..

/watch?v=mHzXvVJY4do
I got the module and I have been using it for a couple of months. Do you still have questions about it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts