8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
rainman signed up but hasn't been on. I'm here - but I'm webby on this one.

What's up Milkman. - You have any interest in meeting up in Aug? Some members on here are planning an ohio meet. Basically it's just a bunch of car people. No one has the new civic - cause it's not even out yet. But we thought we could all meet up in the akron area possibly.

There is a list in the Regional thread

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How'd you guess 2fast? I couldn't get my avatar up because this Honda forum can't handle my huge avatars... 80x80 being too huge... ehhhhh.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
webby said:
rainman signed up but hasn't been on. I'm here - but I'm webby on this one.

What's up Milkman. - You have any interest in meeting up in Aug? Some members on here are planning an ohio meet. Basically it's just a bunch of car people. No one has the new civic - cause it's not even out yet. But we thought we could all meet up in the akron area possibly.

There is a list in the Regional thread
What the heck kind of name is Webby? That's the goofiest thing I've seen today. And Dannon.

Yeah, I'm up for that crap. I don't really have anything against Hondas at all, and I'm all for car meet-ups.

Dude, I should throw up some photos of my ride... put Stoptech slotted brake rotors and Axxis pads on... then painted the calipers Ferrari red. Looks freaking sweet as ****. I got tons of rubber necking whilst in traffic at the Formula One race two weeks ago.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is bull... I've spent the last half hour trying to get an avatar, any ******* avatar, to work, and they won't.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Milkman said:
This is bull... I've spent the last half hour trying to get an avatar, any ******* avatar, to work, and they won't.
I know..Webby helped me with mine. U like?

Check out my car and others in Member gallery section :)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
lol you are right...

MILK - PM me the picture you want to use..... or link me to what you want. I will put it in. No worries. Even if it's a huge image, I can resize it for you. Sorry I'm in IM with busines crap.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
avators can only be 80x80 max size. I think the max file size is like 17k. So you're either too big in dimention, or too big in file size. I can fix either problem in 3 seconds.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
and now he's gone. Well if you come back, send me the picture, a link to the picture, or whatever that you want to use. I'll get your avator all fixed up.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
this is KMAN - WEBBY - Same person jag.

And I think I'm a man - last time I looked -

and you don't drive a suby? Subaru - suby - WRX

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
wow, so are we all on track now?

I just put up that picture so you could have an avator. Tell me what you want, or link me to a picture, and I'll get you a new avator. Unless you're digging your one now.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts