8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new issue with my Alpine IVA W205, sometimes when I change the song while listening to my Ipod the volume will jump up w/o warning?!?!?

I am running some serious watts to all speakers, this can really alarm you if you are not paying attention if you know what I mean!!

Have any of you ever ran into this...

O' Yeah I must mention that this only happens when I am using my steering wheel controls and only when listening to my Ipod through the deck.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
maybe its possible that the song is recorded louder than the previous song you were listening to (especially true if you have bootleg songs)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
make sure the units sound sensitivity isn't on. When it senses more noise in the vehilce it auto adjusts. Turn it off
I will have to try that!!!

I was rear-ended today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(( I can't believe this ef-bomb ran into me!!!

I was to upset to try and look for the sound sensitivity setting, do you know where this setting is in the menu??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is only when I switch songs during the middle of the song... Sometimes it happens every other song and other times it won't happen for a couple of days. It is the oddest thing. I have been so focussed on getting the rear of my car repaired after being rear-ended that I haven't had time to really do anything else!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.