8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've been a member here for a couple months now but i haven't introduced myself yet, so here i go! I'm currently a student at OSU (GO BUCKS!) and i drive a GG '08 Civic Si. I'm an avid snowboarder (siBURTONguy. burton= awsome snowboard gear), which sucks cus in ohio the best we have here is a large hill. Anyways, this is my third civic and probably after this one i'll just get another. I'm just a big fan of Honda engineering in general.

Here's my second civic, a 97 civic ex or something. I went through a really bad ricer stage but im over it.

So after my engine exploded on the my green rice i decided to get this baby!

So between the winter and now ive been doing little stylistic mods. I'm working with a college kid's revenue here so i'm basically just doing little things to set my Si apart. I probably see a Si every day but hardly any that are modded, so i'm just tryin to not blend in with the wallpaper here. This summer i should have some money comin in so i can do some performance mods. Let me know what you think and what i should get with my summer earning. Thanks! :badger:

And yes i know my cars a lil dirty. And a shout out to Grafix for making some sweet stuff!

·
Registered
410 Posts
lol great start man, each person builds their own ride on their own tastes. not how others want it to be. nice knob by the way.
Later.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts