8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<---

Orig had an 06 galaxy grey EX sedan with navi. Took it back after a day. This was last year when I signed up on site.

Well I'm back again. 07 galaxy grey EX sedan again. This time no navi. Already picked up an aftermarket from best buy though.

Will prob put some tints on Tues. Then after that we'll see.

Next florida meet i'm there

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
imguessing he didnt finish the paper work, or credit approvals.. i had a evo8 for a week pending the sale..i still remember the turbo glowing after a few hard runs...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In FL they have a cool off period. Maybe in other places as well but I never got a car anywhere else so I dunno. All paperwork was done. Turned out to be a one day free 150 mile rental.

I took the car back for a couple reasons. Most of them being I didn't go over everything well enough and in the end saw I was about to get screwed. Yes that was stupid on my part, but it happened and I learned. First time buying a car, pocket full of cash and unaware. They tried to get me with insurance also.

On this deal I came out good. Car is in shop getting tinted now. Will put a couple pics later today

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
....HOV
H to the O-V, I used to move snowflakes by the O.Z.,
I guess even back then you can call me,
C.E.O of the R.O.C HOV,
Fresh out the frying pan into the fire,
I be the, music biz number 1 supplier
Flier than a piece or paper bearing my name,
Got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain, thats right HOV
Not D.O.C, similar to the letters no one can do it better
I check cheddar like a food inspector,
My homie Strip to me dude finish yo breakfast,
So thats what I'ma do take u back to the dude with the Lexus fast forward the jewels and the necklace,
Let tell u dudes what i do to protect this,
Shoot at u actors like movie directors

Oh...welcome back. Your title got me syked cuz thats my song!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ haha yea that's my song too. Was actually listening to that just before making thread.

Got my car back from getting tints done. Got my portable Nav. Don't know where I wanna continue..

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Big-Mike said:
In FL they have a cool off period. Maybe in other places as well but I never got a car anywhere else so I dunno. All paperwork was done. Turned out to be a one day free 150 mile rental.

I took the car back for a couple reasons. Most of them being I didn't go over everything well enough and in the end saw I was about to get screwed. Yes that was stupid on my part, but it happened and I learned. First time buying a car, pocket full of cash and unaware. They tried to get me with insurance also.

On this deal I came out good. Car is in shop getting tinted now. Will put a couple pics later today
Glad you learned about it before the "return" policy was over.

Can't wait to see pics! :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts