8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Most major name tire/alignment shops suck, they will not do anything more than OE specs for the car and even then it won't be exact.
I'm trying to find a shop in my area that actually has some experience doing custom alignments for street / track.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Most major name tire/alignment shops suck, they will not do anything more than OE specs for the car and even then it won't be exact.
I'm trying to find a shop in my area that actually has some experience doing custom alignments for street / track.
Stop by a local auto-x and ask 50 or so people where they get their alignments done. 20 minutes of your time will provide you with plenty of shops to check out.

·
Registered
234 Posts
well, I just took my wheels off and took a look at the tires. They are worn on the inside like my car is lowered. but I have the full stock suspension. rediculous.

Incorrect toe will wear tires faster than camber. Get your tow adjusted to zero at all four corners and get the front camber in spec. Is this for an Si? If so, what year? There was a TSB that came out talking about abnormal tire wear, so Honda designed new rear camber arms to replace the arms that came installed from the factory.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.