8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone. I am looking for the cheapest place to get 2009 Coupe Black All Weather floor mats. I don't want to ruin my floor mats so I want those rubber all weather ones. I have been looking and I don't really want to spend 100 bucks with shipping for floor mats. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hey Everyone. I am looking for the cheapest place to get 2009 Coupe Black All Weather floor mats. I don't want to ruin my floor mats so I want those rubber all weather ones. I have been looking and I don't really want to spend 100 bucks with shipping for floor mats. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Don't get them if you have a stick shift. It gets caught on the clutch and its freakin annoying.

·
idgaf
6,952 Posts
^mine never gets caught

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
AllWeather arepriced the same, more or less, either when offerred by the manufacturer or by third parties. Try to get some on eBay, maybe used ones...

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
I got the Honda OEM ones for like $90 and they really are worth it. They dont stick at all I have no idea why they would make a product that could potentially kill you. You must have somehow installed floormats wrong lol.

Honestly they are worth it for the OEM ones. You will never hear me advise people to go OEM but with these they rock.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
go to kmart,pepboys or strauss....lol...got one of their michellines for like 30...but doesnt cover the whole thing....which doesnt bother me.....

just a suggestion

·
Registered
612 Posts
I got the weathertech ones and they are awesome. They fit perfectly, they have holes for the factory floor hooks so they don't move. And they have a really nice bowl shape that is pretty deep and keeps anything from just flowing over the sides and getting the carpet nasty anyways.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the help everyone. I am leaning towards the OEM ones. Anyone know the cheapest place for the OEM ones? I have been seeing 102 dollars on ebay shipped.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
1 - 16 of 16 Posts