8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all, I just thought I would refer anyone looking to get a professional tint job for a good price to the shop I went to. The company is called Driven Dynamics and they are located in Rockville, MD. http://www.drivendynamics.com/
Driven Dynamics, LLC
112-G Frederick Ave.
Rockville, MD 20850

Telephone: 301.838.0333
Fax : 301.838.0034
E-mail: [email protected]

Business Hours:

Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM to 5:00PM

Hit them up and ask for Art. He wrapped my FG2 in 20% and smoked out my tail lights w/side markers all for under $400. Dude is pro. Enjoy

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tint only was 270 I think (cant remember but should be a ballpark) using 3m w/non fade & lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I take that back, I checked my reciept and it was $210 after tax! sorry, was a while back

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well aren't you special.... j/k man, hey by the way how much of your dox matrix on your rear window is showing?

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
yeah i just got a quote from them... 189.00 for 35% tint... and 80.00 for the tail light tint.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
i got my tint done 20% all around and a detail for $100 from the guy down the street from me. He used to work for D&L but is opening is own shop.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Think the military discount extends to State police? lol I wanna get 35 all the way around with smoked taillights except backup and def. getting eyelids.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i just got a quote from them... 189.00 for 35% tint... and 80.00 for the tail light tint.
That sounds about right, I fuxed on the price originally, I did 20% wrap and 5% visor bar, then both tail lights, and the front side markers. all for 300 total

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Think the military discount extends to State police? lol I wanna get 35 all the way around with smoked taillights except backup and def. getting eyelids.
Hell, Ill pay for your damn tint if you get your system and erase my upcoming fines (speeding and HOV lane missuse) :popcorn::pray:

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
haha yeah im gonna ask to get my whole thing wrapped in 35 then do the tail lights and the side markers for christmas
and ASK for the HFP kit... wont get it tho hahah

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
yeah post up some pics

i hate the 3m film
junk is peeling off the dot matrix after 8 months
the place that put it on said to spraypaint the dot matrix wtf

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah post up some pics

i hate the 3m film
junk is peeling off the dot matrix after 8 months
the place that put it on said to spraypaint the dot matrix wtf
that is pure garbage, sorry bro but they shouldnt have hit the dot matrix, too many complications. spray paint it lmao, what idiots

I will post pics tomorrow, yeah he didnt hit my dot matrix for that reason, it coming off, like I said dude is pro so The money would be well spent.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When i got mine tinted 20% it was about $200 all the way around at a place in Frederick and then when I got pulled over it was $125 to get it taken off haha...anyone have pics with 35% all the way around, i want to see what that looks like.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts