8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all the south members that are going to orlando this weekend for the state wide meet.

We're having a pre-meet Wednesday August 8th, 2007 in miami. At Coral Way & 72/74 ave @ 9:30PM. Where the Hobby Shop & Spanish Restaurant is!

We hope to get alot of you out there. If you got questions or need directions call Jose @ 954.632.1558

PEACE!

·
Registered
897 Posts
MindFusion FX said:
For all the south members that are going to orlando this weekend for the state wide meet.

We're having a pre-meet Wednesday August 8th, 2007 in miami. AT 107th ave & Bird Rd. Where the Checkers is!

We hope to get alot of you out there. If you got questions or need directions call Jose @ 954.632.1558

PEACE!
Whoa! Do you think we should jump right in to the pre-meet. I mean don't you think we should have a meet to plan the pre-meet...I mean something like a preliminary pre-meet meet before the meet? Jumping right into the pre-meet without having a preliminary planning meet for the pre-meet might be too soon.

Just bustin' your balls....:biggrin:

·
Banned
971 Posts
You will have to change the location for the pre-meet! last night i passed by and there was about 3 state troopers there, a better location for the Pre-Meet will be on Coral Way(24th Street) and 72nd Ave. Right of from the Palmeto!...If you have any questions, give me a call (Robert) 786-246-3269

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MiamiSi said:
You will have to change the location for the pre-meet! last night i passed by and there was about 3 state troopers there, a better location for the Pre-Meet will be on Coral Way(24th Street) and 72nd Ave. Right of from the Palmeto!...If you have any questions, give me a call (Robert) 786-246-3269
we were there last week, and that place was dead, it had some cops rollin thru as well because 2 weeks ago there were some street racersright infront of that place.

but we do the coral one instead.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xtant21 said:
Whoa! Do you think we should jump right in to the pre-meet. I mean don't you think we should have a meet to plan the pre-meet...I mean something like a preliminary pre-meet meet before the meet? Jumping right into the pre-meet without having a preliminary planning meet for the pre-meet might be too soon.

Just bustin' your balls....:biggrin:
looka here. as far as i know u arent goin. am i right?

·
Banned
971 Posts
MindFusion FX said:
we were there last week, and that place was dead, it had some cops rollin thru as well because 2 weeks ago there were some street racersright infront of that place.

but we do the coral one instead.
Yes,thats true...But would you rather get to a place where there will be cops for sure already or would you rather get to a place, where there are no cops, and that it will probably not get raided ??

·
Registered
897 Posts
MindFusion FX said:
looka here. as far as i know u arent goin. am i right?
Much to my dismay...you are correct I won't be heading south tomorrow evening. I'll be there in spirit though...:wavey:

·
Banned
6,469 Posts
MindFusion FX said:
i shoulda been more specific. are you going to orlando?
I think I saw your car on the streets last week...

I got a TW with 14k hids..

If im not mistaken, that was you.. smoked taillights?

·
Registered
897 Posts
MindFusion FX said:
i shoulda been more specific. are you going to orlando?
So far all systems are go. I have to get through Thursday for a definite though. So plan is still to be there. Talking to Jorge seeing what his plans are...we'll let you know.

I seriously don't want to miss this. I haven't seen you guys since April and I really do not want to miss the site at the park with this many Civics showing up.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
MindFusion FX said:
i saw a TW with 14k's a few months back on 25th street and 107th. was that u?
ya thats the same civic we went after n i spoke too we couldnt confuse those HID's for any1 else but barney himself lol...jk they look sick on TW!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts