8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Is their a website here in the states that could get me this cover? japanparts.com wants like $42 then add like $23 for overseas shipping to my house....hopefully if someone here in the states can get it, I could save a few bucks in the shipping. ALSO....where could I find pics of this cover installed? I looked all over google and found nothing.....THX :thumb:

·
Registered
277 Posts
ok does these cat back exhaust, in harmony with a downpipe, make your "Engine Check Light" come on? thats all im worried about. dont wanna see any light on.

·
Registered
277 Posts
sweet. cause in a few few vids on youtube with people with exhaust (not sure if the Weapon R header was installed also) Would be advertising their Exhaust sounds and their Check engine light shining bright than a muhfucka. I was like daym. Dont tell me my **** gonna light up when i install a exhaust

·
Registered
618 Posts
Is their a website here in the states that could get me this cover? japanparts.com wants like $42 then add like $23 for overseas shipping to my house....hopefully if someone here in the states can get it, I could save a few bucks in the shipping. ALSO....where could I find pics of this cover installed? I looked all over google and found nothing.....THX :thumb:
This has a clean look to it...anyone have any pics of this installed?

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
sweet. cause in a few few vids on youtube with people with exhaust (not sure if the Weapon R header was installed also) Would be advertising their Exhaust sounds and their Check engine light shining bright than a muhfucka. I was like daym. Dont tell me my **** gonna light up when i install a exhaust
nah u shouldnt get a cel unless u get the cat delete pipe from top speed auto, megan racing, or weapon-r.

·
Registered
618 Posts
So...I ordered the engine cover from Japanparts.com and I finally got the part in, but what the hell do I do with the bottom 2 screw holes (L and R)?
The pics on here don't show how is it screwed down...I understand the top two plastic screws, but what happens after that? Any help is greatly appreciated..

·
Registered
618 Posts
To anyone who orders the jdm engine cover, you need the 2 screws listed just under the engine cover on the website. Yes, the screws are $13, but it is cheaper than having to re-order them later.

·
Registered
681 Posts
ok im gonna feel dumb
but i looked at japanparts.com
and the picture they show
the honda is just black
not the chrome part?
is this just the picture
and it will show up chrome?

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Bump!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
if you want a cheap injen cai you should buy it used off someone on this forum... it does the same thing unless the previous owner damaged it badly. For example:// where you cut the wheel well to make room for the pipe to go through rubs on the cai hard and long enough to make a hole (not likely). Other then that you should be fine with buying a used one. However, if you want a new one then go here if you'd like, I bought it at this website. Injen Cold Air Intake 2006-2008 Honda Civic EX LX 1.8L 4 Cyl. w/MR Technology (Manual)

101 - 120 of 126 Posts