8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I think its time for a bizzummpp!! what else has come out or is in development for the R18 keep posting them here!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I talked to Adam at Z1 Performance and he told me that the Greddy Ti-c Exhaust is already available for the R-18 and they have it in stock.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I think it is time for an official R18 parts thread. What is available for the R18 you ask? well if you have just joined the site here are some parts. If any other R18 owners can post up more performance parts etc for the R18 this would be helpful too! thanks. :thumb:

Injen CAI
AEM CAI
Magnaflow exhaust
Apexi WS2 exhaust? in development
Greddy exhaust? in development
Injen exhaust? TBA?
Springs
I have Greddy exhaust on my car right now... very happy with it I might add. Ill get some pics if anyone wants em.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Excellent keep posting up updates. Whats the status on the megan racing exhaust and header? since the weapon-r and top speed headers are ****! the megan piece looks like a great quality piece!

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Does anyone know where i can get the injen cai for cheap? what are some good reputable sites that sells quality parts for good prices?

·
Registered
319 Posts
pro civic id say is pretty good. i have a fujita cai and i love it. hard to install but no cutting needed plus the nos yeah! lol :)

81 - 100 of 126 Posts