8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Can you send me the diagram of the color ..I'm gonna need it next week
I know this is an old post, but I am answering it for future references and hopefully other members can benifit. I have done a nitrous installation before on my 8thgen and the dbw is the red and black wire. It is a single wire that has red AND black on it, so careful not to misunderstand it as a red wire and a black wire. I learned how to install my zex nitrous kit off an s2000 forum (s2ki) and the dbw for them was also a red/black wire, so I am assuming it is universal for honda to color their dbw red/black. Someone call me out if I am wrong

·
Registered
22 Posts
this is a nice set up i was thinking about running nos on my car, but wasn't sure. I've heard mix reviews on spray but this seems to be light. nice right up!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i know this is an old post, but i am answering it for future references and hopefully other members can benifit. I have done a nitrous installation before on my 8thgen and the dbw is the red and black wire. It is a single wire that has red and black on it, so careful not to misunderstand it as a red wire and a black wire. I learned how to install my zex nitrous kit off an s2000 forum (s2ki) and the dbw for them was also a red/black wire, so i am assuming it is universal for honda to color their dbw red/black. Someone call me out if i am wrong
bump

41 - 50 of 50 Posts