8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
thats what a profile is for idiot (to look at) and trust me you are far from stalking worthy... have a nice day :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
thats what a profile is for idiot (to look at) and trust me you are far from stalking worthy... have a nice day :wave:
never said i was, and imo its lame to look at a profile to insult someone from, i gave the guy props for his car its nice that some people use nitrous, so get a damn sense of humor and go hate on somebody else :wavey:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
^ lol I would love to try a setup like this but never got around to doing it ...I had the chance to set it up in my old supra but at 179,000 miles i figured she is close to dying ...and she did =(

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Nice setup tho!!! props to you and to everyone else who uses this stuff properly

....I think it can be set up properly without blowing the engine but I am not educated to much on it..

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Can you do me a favor and show me how you have the bottle mounted in the spare tire area?

I just took my subs out of my trunk. If I can relocate my bottle to the spare tire area then I'll have a trunk for the first time since I bought the car lol.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Where's the torque plot?

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Can you do me a favor and show me how you have the bottle mounted in the spare tire area?

I just took my subs out of my trunk. If I can relocate my bottle to the spare tire area then I'll have a trunk for the first time since I bought the car lol.
Please haha? My subs and amp are gone and I love the location you used. I just don't see how the hell you used it.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
wow how original stalk my profile so you can insult me too? damn, chill out. do you notice the ""?? its from the 4th F&F, its just a joke. i only said that bc some ppl say nitrous is cheating, read the previous pages before you start insulting me.
Holy **** so many people are calling you out on that F&F quote lol... Anyway, nice gains OP!

21 - 40 of 50 Posts