- AEM Cold Air Intake
- Acura RDX 410cc Injectors
- Walbro HP-255 Fuel Pump
- Nitrous Express Proton Plus System
- Exedy Stage II Clutch

Picz of the car:

Dyno Test (Its a low-reading dyno, like as Dynojet):

All-Motor Run / 240WHP:

All Motor vs Nitrous Oxide Run #1 and #2 (.034 / .020 Jets) 28 degree IGN / 298WHP/312WHP:

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
wow dude really??? you stalk my profile so you can insult me??? thats for little girls, IMO, whos with me?? :facepalm:

chill out man, be a good sport i was just kiddn. thats a quote from the 4th fast and the furious, hint the "" around what i said.
btw those are really good gains, and nitrous isnt for pussys. nice ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Very nice setup! Was thinkin about goin with nitrous just gettin turned off about having to refill. But props for a clean ride

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Where did you end up mounting the boxed solenoids? I was thinking of getting the proton nx kit. Did you get the dbw version?

·
Registered
18 Posts
wow dude really??? you stalk my profile so you can insult me??? thats for little girls, IMO, whos with me?? :facepalm:

chill out man, be a good sport i was just kiddn. thats a quote from the 4th fast and the furious, hint the "" around what i said.
btw those are really good gains, and nitrous isnt for pussys. nice ride :thumbsup:
He was actually saying nitromethane is for pusses on the movie not nitrous oxide. Props for the F&F quote though.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
He was actually saying nitromethane is for pusses on the movie not nitrous oxide. Props for the F&F quote though.
lol yeah i think some ppl can interprut it as the same thing sometimes and ive heard alot of ppl that were against nitrous bc its a cheap way to go fast

·
Registered
18 Posts
lol yeah i think some ppl can interprut it as the same thing sometimes and ive heard alot of ppl that were against nitrous bc its a cheap way to go fast
Ya probably so if they are a beginner to cars. The only people I know who are against nitrous are people who have never used it or did not use it properly. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people say "you'll blow your motor." I immediately discredit all of their automotive knowledge and anything they say about cars, because, anyone who says that obviously knows nothing.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Nice....what part of Buenos Aires? I have lots of family in different parts of Buenos Aires.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Muy agradable! Adoro óxido nitroso! I love it. This is what I want to do next on my Si.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
"nitro's for pussys"
oh yeah its only the best lowend gain you could ever get...... You can never get the same amount of low end torque out of a turbo or supercharger. yeah sounds like it is for the weak minded lmao.

go troll on your CAI pages thats the only thing it seems you have experience with.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
oh yeah its only the best lowend gain you could ever get...... You can never get the same amount of low end torque out of a turbo or supercharger. yeah sounds like it is for the weak minded lmao.

go troll on your CAI pages thats the only thing it seems you have experience with.
wow how original stalk my profile so you can insult me too? damn, chill out. do you notice the ""?? its from the 4th F&F, its just a joke. i only said that bc some ppl say nitrous is cheating, read the previous pages before you start insulting me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts