8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

3261 - 3280 of 3280 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Who is up for some auto-x competition? FCSCC.com Stratford, CT
Probably gonna hit up CART on Apr 12th in Hartford instead of FCSCC on the 13th, but maybe see you at some other Bport lot events this year. Several CART events are all the way out at Thompson this year for autox - too far!

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Probably gonna hit up CART on Apr 12th in Hartford instead of FCSCC on the 13th, but maybe see you at some other Bport lot events this year. Several CART events are all the way out at Thompson this year for autox - too far!
I should be at all FCSCC and a few CART. I'm trying to get to the Meadowlands much more this year. I may do the CART track day at Thompson. I'll see some youtube vids before I decide.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I see that CART is returning to Mohegan Sun.... hmmm.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Is anyone coming out to Uconn Car meet in the Spring?
no chance. Why stand and stare at cars when you can drive your car

Come to Home instead.

Why be a watcher when you can be a do'er?
this.
why aren't the auto-x clubs overrun with Civics? .... cause they can't really drive their cars.

8thGen Civics.... come out and try to beat up on a little Fiesta.

·
Registered
103 Posts
no chance. Why stand and stare at cars when you can drive your car

this.
why aren't the auto-x clubs overrun with Civics? .... cause they can't really drive their cars.

8thGen Civics.... come out and try to beat up on a little Fiesta.
Any get togethers going on? Still trying to get to an auto-x event as well.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
This thread is pretty slow, but on the off chance someone stumbles upon it we're just going to leave this here:

Hope to see everyone there!
Which Willoughby's is this meet at? I no longer have my 8thgen. But, I might make an appearance with my 9th gen. lol

3261 - 3280 of 3280 Posts