8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

3241 - 3260 of 3280 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Meriden Auto Show

There is a big car, truck, and bike show this Saturday September 14th at Hubbard Park in Meriden, CT. I am going to this for the first time ever and heard that there are lots of Hondas there a year. It is held by some car and truck club and they will allow anyone and anything enter the show. I am hoping to see some of your Hondas at this show. Big big show more people go each year last year over 300 automobiles so I can imagine about 400 this year.:wavey:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
There is a big car, truck, and bike show this Saturday September 14th at Hubbard Park in Meriden, CT. I am going to this for the first time ever and heard that there are lots of Hondas there a year. It is held by some car and truck club and they will allow anyone and anything enter the show. I am hoping to see some of your Hondas at this show. Big big show more people go each year last year over 300 automobiles so I can imagine about 400 this year.:wavey:
Meriden! Yeah I'll be there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'll be rolling with FA5TAR. Let's get this going!

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
I was going to sell my civic since i moved up here to CT from FL.. But think in a month I will be driving it back up here and might get back into the scene... :)

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
some people are still around

My car has been busy with auto-x (FCSCC, NNJR, NYR, CART) for 2 seasons.

and the Tail of the Dragon trip again in September

·
Registered
360 Posts
Cruise for Paul Walker today @ 1PM, Heavenly Donut in Derby. Short notice as I just found out myself from friends/other forums. RIP Paul. Will be there to show my support, hopefully this reaches some 8th members in time.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I am out of my '11 WRX and into this now: '14 Fiesta ST. Owned it a month now and still only 166 miles (weather). Picked up wheels and tires today for it.

3241 - 3260 of 3280 Posts