8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

3221 - 3240 of 3280 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Followup on the custom alignment shop odyssey:

EFI and Weapons Grade were too far away for me, but looked good.

Janetty Racing in Waterbury wanted $530 and 4 hours for alignment only. I'm sure those guys are amazing at what they do, but wayyyy out of my price range and didn't seem necessary for the specs I need. No thanks.

Firestone wouldn't do it because I'm dropped a bit (Neuspeed Sports - 1.6")

City Alignment in Berlin, who I was told could deal with dropped rides, seems to be out of business. So is Bishop Motorsports in Canton.

So guess what? I went back to freakin' Town Fair in Avon and they took care of it for $60. -2* front, -2.2* rear, 0 toe. We'll see how it holds up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are these meets still happening? I'm originally from Hartford Conn, but I'm stationed in Quantico. I'm going home July 3-7 and I'm trying to hit some meets. Any info? Point of contact? I'll appreciate it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
im trying to start a garage meet in waterbury in a parking garage to see how people will like it if its a hit ill be throwing it every week if intrested let me know thanks.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
anyone interested in a meet after work (5pm on) at Grafixpressions in East Hartford? This week seems to be unpredictable with thunderstorms, but maybe one night next week? We could offer some specials on products and just hang out and have a meet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
anyone interested in a meet after work (5pm on) at Grafixpressions in East Hartford? This week seems to be unpredictable with thunderstorms, but maybe one night next week? We could offer some specials on products and just hang out and have a meet.
Might be able to make it next week :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
I'm down for that. I still have to pick up that shirt (Didn't have medium in Maryland) and maybe some mirror overlays if you have some

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
367 Posts
ill drive from mass whens this going down?

·
Registered
534 Posts

damn wish i was home in ct so i could go!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Im going to be home weekend of Aug 3 driving from Va Beach.

Anything going on in New Haven area?

Also, im selling a used Injen cold air intake for 06+ civic. Has scratch on top and bottom of pipe from previous users install. Superficial and does not affect performance since they aren't deep enough to. Black color and has been on my car for 2k miles.

Good low budget cold air intake. Asking 65 firm for local CT people. Intake is still on car but you know what it looks like. Has all necessary hardware for install except the vibra m mount which is 5 bucks on ebay. When I installed i replaced the c clamps so theres c clamps with 2k miles on em and i can throw in some extra new c clamps for the heck of it.

I posted this on FB northeast and that new CT,NY,NJ,PA tri state FB group as well. Message me on here or hmu on that fb post!

3221 - 3240 of 3280 Posts