This is a list in progress of Available Exhausts for the k20 & r18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

k20 (Si) Exhausts

5Zigen

1.)PRO RACER A-SPEC EXH

Pipe Diameter: 60.5mm

Part #: 5Z-PRH-031US

Price: Around $660

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AJPerformance

1.)3" Cat-back Exhaust

Pipe Diameter: 70mm

Part #: AJP-3"CB

Price: Around $600

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A'PEXi

1.)N1 Catback Exhaust

Pipe Diameter: 60.5mm

Part #:162-KH15

Price: Around $550

2.)World Sport 2 Exhaust

Pipe Diameter: 60mm

Part #:116-KH31

Price: Around $530

Buddy Club

1.)Pro Spec

Pipe Diameter:

Part #:

Price: Around $490

Comptech

1.)Comptech Stainless Cat-back Exhaust

Part #:230-035

Price: Around $690

DC Sports

1.)DC SPORTS Cat-Back Exhaust System

Pipe Diameter:

Part #: SCS7034

Price:

Greddy

1.) GREDDY EVO2 Catback Exhaust

Pipe Diameter: 60-70 mm

Part #: 10156655

Price: Around $520

2.) GREDDY SP2 Cat-back Exhaust

Pipe Diameter:

Part #: 10157017

Price: Around $550

3.)GREDDY Ti-C Cat-back Exhaust w/ Titanium Tip

Part #: 10157907

Price: Around $480

Injen

1.)SUPER SES EXHAUST SYSTEM

Part #: SES1578TT

Price: Around $610

MagnaFlow

1.)MagnaFlow Cat-back Exhaust

Pipe Diameter:

Part#:

Price: Around $420

Neuspeed

1.)STAINLESS STEEL CAT-BACK EXHAUST

Part #: 30.20.70

Price: Around $499

Skunk2

1.)Skunk 2 Mega Power Exhaust 70mm

Pipe Diameter: 70mm

Part #: 413-05-5025

2.)Skunk 2 Mega Power Exhaust 60mm

Part #: 413-05-2265

Price: Around $439

Tanabe

1.)TANABE Medalion Touring Cat-back Exhaust

Pipe Diameter:

Part#: T70115

Price: Around $580

Vibrant

1.)Streetpower Cat Back Exhaust

Pipe Diameter:

Part #:1626

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

r18 (ex/dx/lx) Exhausts

Greedy

1.)GREDDY Ti-C Cat-back Exhaust w/ Titanium Tip

Part#: 10157907

Price: Around $450

MagnaFlow

1.)MagnaFlow Cat-back Exhaust

Pipe Diameter:

Part #:

Price: Around $420

Tanabe

1.)TANABE Concept G Axle-back Exhaust

Pipe Diameter:

Part #:

Price: Around $280

For Sound Clips of most of these exhausts go here: ***Official Exhaust Thread: Vids/Pics & Sound clips*** - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

This is still a working list, I would really appreciate any help, with part numbers, missing exhausts, different prices and so on. I am going to post this now just to get some ideas started. I hope this helps people looking for exhausts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since no sponsors have come through yet I will list a few of the links to there sites for these exhausts.

Corsport: CorSport Online Store: Honda - 06+ Civic
AutoCity Imports: AutoCityImports.com
Battle Endless: Battle Endless Performance
AJPerformance: Honda Civic SI turbo kit (2006, 2007, 2008), 376 whp @ 8.5 psi
Z1 Performance: Z-1 Performance Automotive Services Inc.
Excelerate: Excelerate Performance
TPDracing:The Performance Driver
Prostreet: Pro Street Motorsports - Hayward, CA
Wesellparts: All > Browse by Popular Model > Honda > Honda Civic 2006-Up - WeSellCarParts.com

·
Registered
883 Posts
All for the Si(coupe), sorry R18 guys.
skunk2 60mm part#413-05-2265 $439.00
skunk2 70mm part#413-05-5025 $489.00
Buddy Club Pro Spec (Si Coupe) part# $489.00
Apex N1 $479.00
Apex World Sport2 (60mm) $465.00
Comptech Cat-back $695.00
Megan Mid-Pipe $195.00
Injen SES (axle-back) $365.00
Injen SES (cat-back) $608.00
DC Sports (axle-back) $365.00
DC Sports (cat-back) $495.00

These prices are found at www.showstoppersusa.com or any of the site vendors.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
^^ thanks for the help +rep

EDIT:
6/4
-Injen SES Cat-back has been added.
-Apexi N1 added
-Apexi WS2 added
-Skunk2 70 & 60mm added
-BC pro spec added
-Comptech added (dont kno how i missed that)
-AJPerformance added

Along with most of the part numbers and pipe diameters.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
This is a good idea for a lot of parts. Would it be to much to ask to include pipe diameter for all? Good stuff.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
greysi if you have any links to those exhaust could u send them to me in a pm. im trying to find them online.

EDIT: Most of the diameters are up there now. if anyone can help with the missing ones please let me know.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sgtpruitt said:
This is a good idea for a lot of parts. Would it be to much to ask to include pipe diameter for all? Good stuff.
no that wouldnt b asking to much, ill start to look for those numbers. if anyone knows the diameters already plz let me kno so i can post them up.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THIS IS TO THE SPONSORS ON THE BOARD.
if anyone is looking at these exhausts I think it would be a good idea to get involved in this thread and pm the people interested with your pricing. I dont want to actually link any prices so that i am not taking the side of one sponsor and not the others.

Thanks again,

Craigsi4

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
phenominalee said:
Hi, don't forget 5zigen just dropped their exhaust.

T.
EDIT: I found it, i just dont kno the diameter. im guessing 60mm?

thx mods for adding the color :laughing:

since i have been searching through all these exhaust i found this dyno chart that super street did with the magnaflow. thought i might as well post it up.

6hp and 7lb/t is pretty good.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have added some of the sponsors of the site to the original post, so that you can go and find some good prices for yourself since my prices are not exact just the average. if there are any other sponsors that I did not mention that would like to be added to the list please let me know.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
What you don't see in the picture of the Buddy Club is that those guys have done their homework. their exhaust isn't just striaght piping. there are actually 3 tuned velocity joints in the middle piece that help to expell the exhaust gases quicker. In my opinion, best you can get.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tcel127 said:
What you don't see in the picture of the Buddy Club is that those guys have done their homework. their exhaust isn't just striaght piping. there are actually 3 tuned velocity joints in the middle piece that help to expell the exhaust gases quicker. In my opinion, best you can get.
ya ive been thinkin bout getting that exhaust. sounds nice, looks nice, and is a very light exhaust.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
CraigSi4 said:
ya ive been thinkin bout getting that exhaust. sounds nice, looks nice, and is a very light exhaust.
i just did mine on 6/1. removal and install took a combined 30 minutes and yes it is very light.. but so was the oem in my eyes.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Quick question... does anyone have any idea if GReddy is planning to release the Evo 2 for the R18? I just don't like the way the Ti-C hangs down... it reminds me of a dog's bawls haha

1 - 20 of 188 Posts