8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good place to get an alignment? I would like to go somewhere in the northern Virginia or Baltimore areas. I was going to go to Firestone because they have a lifetime alignment for $150. Is that a good place to go? And what are some good alignment specs, I want something that will handle well but not eat the tires.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone had any problems with Firestone alignments? I was probally goping to go to the one in Fairfax, VA if anyone has been there.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I worried more about whether or not Firestone is a reliable location for an alignment.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Best is to take your car to someone that offers a tailored spec alignment. Most generic chain shops like Firestone only offer factory specs. I will never trust my car there.
I always go to the same guy for corner balance and alignment.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How long should you wait after lowering your car to get an alignment? I know you have to wait fo rthe springs to settle but not how long. Thanks

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, I'm getting done after a week, but i think ill have to go back because i think i need to change the holes the camber kit is mounted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts