8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched, but couldn't find anything.

Has anyone seen any flip key fobs (or regular keys I suppose, they're just not as cool) with integrated aftermarket alarms?

On my old car I had a viper remote start/alarm and I loved the range it had, I feel like I have to practically be at my car now before it senses me setting or unlocking the alarm.

So the question is...

Does anyone know of any company that makes car alarm fobs with bilt in key blanks?...or anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I searched, but couldn't find anything.

Has anyone seen any flip key fobs (or regular keys I suppose, they're just not as cool) with integrated aftermarket alarms?

On my old car I had a viper remote start/alarm and I loved the range it had, I feel like I have to practically be at my car now before it senses me setting or unlocking the alarm.

So the question is...

Does anyone know of any company that makes car alarm fobs with bilt in key blanks?...or anyone have any ideas for me?

Thanks!
the only place that comes up in my mind is ebay, otherwise you can simply call a locksmith and get a new one? that would be much easier. may i suggest you to take a look at this one How do car Keys Work? | Car Key Cutting | Car Locksmith | How are chip transponder keys programmed?
they helped me out t=when i lost my keys. aside from cutting they can also programme the keys. hope it helps mates! cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts