8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

10121 - 10126 of 10126 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
:wavey:

what you been up to Jeff?

done a few things to my AR. picked up a geissele S3G trigger. and im working on a custom carbon fiber trigger guard for it since i couldnt find any
That sounds pretty cool, what does the rifle weigh unloaded?

I started a new job in October, been staying pretty busy. I've been helping Ladarius with his car a little bit. I might be picking up a motorcycle tonight. So I'll probably be dead in a few weeks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yeah, I think the 8thcivic forum is dead in general. I did pick up a glock 19 a few weeks ago. Still haven't had the chance to put any rounds through it.

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10,124
That sounds pretty cool, what does the rifle weigh unloaded?

I started a new job in October, been staying pretty busy. I've been helping Ladarius with his car a little bit. I might be picking up a motorcycle tonight. So I'll probably be dead in a few weeks.
hows the job going?

not sure on weight, dont have a good scale for it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Reviving an old thread. Totaled a 2010 Civic in 2013 before college. Motor died on a Pontiac G6. So I went and bought a 2011 R18. Attending USA in Mobile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I see that this thread hasn't been active for more than year. Well, I would like to introduce myself. I am new to the 8th gen. I just picked up and a completely stock 07 SI sedan as a DD, because my STI has been killing me in gas driving back and forth to work. I just moved into the Columbiana area back in May from Northern VA. I came back to my honda roots from owning several CB7's, EG's, and EK's. I am familiar with most of the D's and B's series motors, but new to K's. Definitely loving how it drives.

10121 - 10126 of 10126 Posts