8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a glow shift air/fuel gauge and it say's that the green wire needs to be hooked up to the 0 2 sensor singnal wire but it does not say what color the wire on the 0 2 sensor is that needs to be hooked up to. So if anyone can help me figure out what color of wire I need to tap into that would be SWEET. Or if there is anouther way to hook it up let me know.
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No body has ever hooked up a gauge like this befor ????? I need a little help,does someone have a repair manual with the wireing diagram for the o2 sensors?? THANKS

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know someone has a airfuel gauge in there ride,how did you hook it up??:wheee:

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
I know someone has a airfuel gauge in there ride,how did you hook it up??:wheee:
using a wideband o2 sensor and another bung welded into the header.

·
Banned
171 Posts
not a clue on these cars....lemme try searching quick for a pinout.....btw your a/f guage will only be accurate at WOT using the stock o2 sensor

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
it will be accurate all the time.. the stock primary o2 sensor is a wideband.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not a clue on these cars....lemme try searching quick for a pinout.....btw your a/f guage will only be accurate at WOT using the stock o2 sensor
Cool,thanks man,let me know.. I went to the dealer and they were no help. If I had a repair manual I could look in there.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts