8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I have now added Zeuceone to my ignore list. I now see why he has 67,000+ posts and I don't want any taking up space on my screen.

As for your question....I'm sure fuel efficiency is negligible. Most people would use up more fuel just because they have an intake and want to hear that growl. ;)

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have now added Zeuceone to my ignore list. I now see why he has 67,000+ posts and I don't want any taking up space on my screen.

As for your question....I'm sure fuel efficiency is negligible. Most people would use up more fuel just because they have an intake and want to hear that growl. ;)
thanks for answering my question
thats prob what would happen with me hahah

·
Registered
4,131 Posts

Zeuceone is correct. Searching before asking or checking out the sticky would be the proper thing to do.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Then he should say it in the first post. Is that his tactic for raising post count? Either way, his posts are worthless and are now blocked.

thanks for answering my question
thats prob what would happen with me hahah
Hah, ever since I got my header and exhaust my fuel economy went to crap because I keep wanting to hear that sweet sound. Although, when I drove up to Orlando at a constant 75mph, I got like 33mpg out of my car. :)

·
Registered
376 Posts

Thats true too haha. I have had a tank of gas where it was drastically reduced. But if you stick to reserved driving habits, like I said you should see a slight gain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.