Registered
25,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
that sounds like a bad ground

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Plz help

Hey all I try to follow the instructions but some people say its either blue wire or white wire...which one do I tap my mantra harness to?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you give a quick explanation of how you hook up the harness.. I'm having trouble of hooking it up. I got the power on with my aftermarket deck but no sound.. I still want my factory amp but just seem lost to connect them.? Pics would really help me.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
If I remember u need to tap the power to the light blue to get power to the pre amp. Let me know if u get any buzzing sound when u finally get sound.

I went back to stock because I cant get rid of this low buzzing sound.

-Sent wirelessly via Galaxy S3-

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Which ever is power on ur aftermarket unit. I assume red means power?

So red to the light blue

-Sent wirelessly via Galaxy S3-

·
Registered
33 Posts
Aftermarket stereo help

Can someone please shed some light on what is supposed to connect to what? I have a Scosche harness, Eonon stereo trying to connect to a standard non premium stereo. Here is what I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
More pics

The only thing that looks like it fits connecting from the car to this stereo is going to the harness, but what do I connect to that, since the cable colors don't all match up. Do I even need all of them?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
this is not the bypass. this is actually using the factory amp just like the STOCK head unit. the reason people have said it dont work is because u have to use the remote wire t turn on the factory amp once the factory amp comes on it works just like STOCK.all the speaker including the sub and tweeters alll work and sound 100 times better then with the stock radio
So will you be able to control all the component speakers with aftermarket hu while retaining factory amp

101 - 117 of 117 Posts