8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any companys that are starting up some aftermarket parts for the new SI or coupe? Ive looked alot of places i havent seen anything, mostly looking for kits and carbon fiber parts... :banghead:

·
Registered
144 Posts
kinda early. ain't it?

try www.sportcompactonly.com
-Customer Service is not the best but they have a little module on the first page which asks u for ur model and has a page filled with every product you ever want.

Just wait a month and try their site. However, for the 1st 6 months, you won't see much in this site, and anywhere else. After 6 months, you can see body kits and etc.

another site: www.extremedimensions.com but once again, they won't have 06 models yet.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
stuff really isn't' out yet. Believe me, I'll be setting up the store area very shortly with parts. Parts for the 7thgen/ and 8thgen will be available in the store from this site.

I'll cover basically every aspect of the car - turbos/intakes/exhuasts/suspensions etc. All 7thgen stuff should hopefully be available on this site shortly. 2006 Civic/ 2006 Civic SI parts will come as they are available. Intakes will probably be the 1st thing you will see for sale for the 2006 Civics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i sell aftermarket parts across the country to shops...i can tell you at the first of '06 AEM will have a cold air intake. I can keep everyone up to date if all of you would like that.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
AEM Cold air Intake

TeamNightIllusionsCivic said:
i sell aftermarket parts across the country to shops...i can tell you at the first of '06 AEM will have a cold air intake. I can keep everyone up to date if all of you would like that.
I will be needing a cold air intake for '06 civic ASAP .Please keep us informed on any new products.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm pretty tight with Jackson Racing. My Shop is the only Dealer/Installer (both) on the East Coast. And I'm gonna be talking to them alot aobut the 06 Si, and if I can score a Proto Type Blower. But I'll keep you guys posted on anything I find out. I'm trying to get the first one off the transporter to my Honda dealer
:rockwoot: Gonna Rock it Hardcore!!!! :rockwoot:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts