8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone finding anymore accessories or performance parts? I talked to the local dyno guys and they are oofering three freebies when I get it to prove stock HP and I would like a good CAI and/or exhuast,headers, etc...

I came from the v-8 side of tech and need help finding the best hp parts for import 4 cylinders. I have seen the oher post and want clairfication on good companies.

·
Registered
45 Posts
tires, tires, tires

;)

google it yo, the cars just came out a couple of days ago but because of the whole sema thing, i'm sure you can find some stuff. in fact, someone had posted up an ebay sale of DC headers and exhaust i believe. I know the honda cars at thunderhill had AEM intakes and DC sports exhaust. Skunk2 should be comin' out with stuff soon too..

if you want my opinion (hey, who doesn't :p) I'd wait till companies like hondata have a solid chip out. then get whatever looks promising at the time, and put in some good dyno tuning time. you'll get the most outta everything. just my .02

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help. Hondata? They would replace the entire brain? That is a pretty good deal. I wil check them out for sure.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
hondata is like an ecu reflash unit. Nothing has even been released for the 05 rsx's yet, so it will be a while maybe for the SI. They also have to break the drive by wire issue.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is impressive for 595! I like the vtec window bieng open earlier and it is dealer friendly! How Awesome is that!!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Only parts currently available and in stock by most companies are Eibach springs if that. Other than that, AEM has cold air, DC exhuast and race header all without production numbers or prices yet. Some are just offering them on ebay but wont deliver for a couple of weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts