8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the my new EX with the areo kit install!!!! Sweet ride folks! I'll drive it for a month before putting it away for the winter! I hate Minnesota!!!! Wish i was back in Miami on south beach!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try to get some out to you folks! The dealership took some of it. So i will try to get them out to you guys! The front bumper needs to be put back on. The day i got it we had some rain and the bumper came loose :eek:mg: so im having it in the shop this week. I 'll tell you it looks real sweet a head turner! But one thing it needs rims!!! I dont want to put them on right now cause we might being seeing snow :eek:hnoes: within the next few weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
webby said:
um, how did the bumper come off from rain? Explain please

rain got inside the bumper clips and forced them out :dontknow:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The heavy duty 3m tape was not so heavy duty plus it was cold that day and the car was outside all night. The car should be indoors for 24 hour before you install the kit!!!!!! :driving:

·
Registered
144 Posts
well, my Corolla S has aero kit stock. it seems like they glued the front and the back onto the bumper.

dunno if dats da same w/ Honda. damn i wish i bought traded in my Civic for a Civic!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts