8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 627 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

This is a perfect upgrade on the cheap for you 8thgen Civic Si owners.
Easy to install and this package comes with everything you need. If you would like to buy anything individually, please send me a PM and we can get that taken care of. If anyone would like a different gasket for a RRC manifold for example, we also keep those instock.
The new bolt in fitting allows you to simply add a vaccum source where the stock location is, bolts right in just like a MAP sensor. You will have to use the O-ring from the Map sensor onto the new fitting.

The J35 V6 DBW throttle body 68mm inlet

Only $149.99 shipped For the J35 install kit for a RBC

-16400-RN0-A01
-P167 P2R thermal throttle body gasket
-P005 new bolt in J35 MAP/vaccum fitting

Pay now with Paypal!! please make sure your screen name and which manifold you have is added into the paypal message box

Always instock!!
J35 throttle body install package - AFH Parts

I got mine yesterday. These guys are the real deal.. Plus their customer service is awesome... I have officially disowned my local dealership.. I recommend this bolt on to any 8th civic owner... Easy to install and a noticeable driving difference.... Thanks guys and i look forward to doing business with you again....
Anyone ordering a tb please include all order info in the comment box if paying paypal. It's very important. And also which manifold its going on so we ship the right gasket. This will keep confusion to a minimum :) This also speeds up the process on getting it to you

Great info here...Brand New OEM 68-64.5 mm DBW throttle body Stupid Cheap - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

·
Registered
39 Posts
if i get the j35tb and the RRC manifold is it just plug in with no modifications?????
or do i need to get it tuned

·
Registered
600 Posts
If I'm not .mistaken, the thermal gasket is required when being installed with the stock IM? Correct?

·
Registered
946 Posts
If I'm not .mistaken, the thermal gasket is required when being installed with the stock IM? Correct?
yes, you need the oversized one to work with the IACV port differently. We always have plenty of any 8thgen SI related thermal gaskets and throttle bodies instock at all times.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I would also like to know if they are plug and play. I have read different things and am really interested in purchasing a tb but I still haven't found an exact answer on if the will work with the stock intake manifold and if I have to get my car tuned in order to have it on.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes they are pnp, on an rbc, you need a psecific p2r gasket which we sell for an additional 23.00

is fp necessary, no but it helps lively the beast so to speak, make sense?

but we have customers running these on almost every known manifold with or without fp

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
yes they are pnp, on an rbc, you need a psecific p2r gasket which we sell for an additional 23.00

is fp necessary, no but it helps lively the beast so to speak, make sense?

but we have customers running these on almost every known manifold with or without fp
Thank you so much for the honest answer. I've been trying to get exact answers on this forever it seems like and now I know. I mean I'm not stupid and do realize that flashpro makes everything better on our cars but some people on here just like to call me a noob or tell me some crap like it won't work without it and argue with every post I make asking. So once again thank you very much. I am definitely interested in purchasing in 2 weeks when I get paid.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will always give the most honest answer I can, may not always represent the most popular opinion...but hey its life.

feel free to ask away

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
our price on RRC's is so cheap a dealer in California called to complain to Honda.

when AHM called me about it, I lol'd

1 - 20 of 627 Posts