8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know which is better (and why)

I dont want short ram, period. I dont care about the X intake.
CAI is the only thing I'll take. If there's a better one besides injen or aem, please let me know, and why or what hp.

Assume that I wont do any other modifications besides CAI.
Thanks,

~Will

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
Injens are less likely to get CEL's.

If you are looking for a CAI people here will generally tell you to go with the Injen.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
:yeahthat:

I don't believe Fujita makes a CAI for the Si. If they do I am not familiar.

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
Injens are less likely to get CEL's.

If you are looking for a CAI people here will generally tell you to go with the Injen.

that might be true but with my AEM CAI no CEL what so ever i think it just how/who installed your intake, CEL pops out when somethings not right, but with my AEM CAI no problem since i got it installed by FusionWorksRacing

i think it just matter of preperence they both work the same hehe

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
that might be true but with my AEM CAI no CEL what so ever i think it just how/who installed your intake, CEL pops out when somethings not right, but with my AEM CAI no problem since i got it installed by FusionWorksRacing

:yeahthat:

I never had a CEL with my AEM CAI either. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I had my AEM CAI since July and I had no problems at all. AEM had a problem with their first batch of CAI but they had redesigned it, and replaced the CAI whoever had problems with theirs.

·
Registered
15,996 Posts

i never had a problem with my AEM CAI...i think you should go with AEM rather than injen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts