8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i bought a used aem sri and i was installing it today and i think im missing some parts. i'm not really sure what the kit comes with (when ordered from aem) so i snapped some pics in hopes someone can tell me what i need. the car runs fine and isn't throwing a code or anything, so for now it's good i guess but anyway here are the pics

is there supposed to be a new bolt that goes here so that it reaches, and am i supposed to use that rubber thing that came of the oem airbox with this new bolt?

do i need to get some clamps for the hoses (the old ones didn't fit i tried to use them) and if so does anyone know by chance what size they are so i don't have to go and measure :redface:

lastly i know that the thicker tube was a pcv tube and it is reconnected elsewhere but is there a hose that is supposed to replace the coolant part of this? cuz right now it is just kind of hanging with one part disconnected and i was wonder if there is a way to just run a hose from the beginning of this at the throttle body to the block.

thanks for any help and sorry for the picture quality i was in a hurry cuz it was cold and i had to go to work

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
the first pic is suppose to have a rubber mount ab 3/4 in high. with a screw on both sides. one will go in after you take that bolt out and the other end goes to the intake and then you tighten down a nut... and for that coolant line its suppose to have a whole new vacum line like the others...

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the first pic is suppose to have a rubber mount ab 3/4 in high. with a screw on both sides. one will go in after you take that bolt out and the other end goes to the intake and then you tighten down a nut... and for that coolant line its suppose to have a whole new vacum line like the others...
thanks for the advice. I will call aem and buy the mounting hardware rep +1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.