8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
who has it on their car? how is it, driveability; under boost?i already ordered mine and the harness from boomslang(expensive harness)

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
How was it wired? I had Rustin wire mine differently probably...

It does support both now but only one as fueling...So there are things that need to be done to make it work properly...

·
Registered
4,040 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
YES SIR ;) Stage 2 COMPTECH Easily...**** run a 9 pound pulley...
seriously? This whole time I've had the stage 2 pulley, all I need is 520cc(?) injectors, a belt, fi/c and the boomslang harness and I'm fine?! What the hell have I been waiting for?! LOL

I've had the pulley since back when comptech shut down.

Are there any disadvantages to this over the stage 2 reflash? I can only assume this would be better because I can tune for specific supporting mods instead of a precanned flash?

Where do I order?! LOL

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I've had the pulley since back when comptech shut down.

Are there any disadvantages to this over the stage 2 reflash? I can only assume this would be better because I can tune for specific supporting mods instead of a precanned flash?

Where do I order?! LOL
My only concern is that you are running the FIC off of a re-flash which for some reason I think could cause an issue....Pm Me and I can give you some of my thoughts...:D Or IM me if you see me on AOL...

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
My only concern is that you are running the FIC off of a re-flash which for some reason I think could cause an issue....Pm Me and I can give you some of my thoughts...:D Or IM me if you see me on AOL...
i agree, greddy flashes you back to stock for emanage. im staying flashed until a magical k-proish soemthing comes out

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Items need to be datalogged to determine how to run the FIC off of a re-flash. I think it could be done but lots of datalogging should be done for perfect funtion.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.