8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Well after looking at the retarded instructions from AEM, I opted to take the car into Honda to get the intake installed. They did a really fantastic job, and only charged me 100 CAD. I probably could have done it myself, but I promised myself way back when that if I got the Si, EVERYTHING would be done pro. So anyways, the intake is so loud....and definately puts a grin on your face when you push the pedal down. It's very quiet in first gear through the rpm range, but then in second....holy friggen loud.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to get pics....but I think I will wait til the snow goes away. I have no pics of my Si anywhere on this site....but maybe by end of next month after I get my rims

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Kurt....This coming weekend I shall post some pics of the car. And hey man, sorry about the argument in the other thread, I just felt I was bein attacked. But hey...it's all good man!

·
Registered
990 Posts
i also bought my AEM CAI about a week ago and i installed it with a friend took use a good 2 hours and a few busted knuckles but so worth the hands on feel cuz you know your going to be careful with your own car... loving the sound of that CAI wow i creep up on ppl on 3rd gear and then step on the gas hahaha scared the hell out of everyone i pass. pulls nice and u can feel the gain. had short ram on a older car and i can now say i will never go back to short ram again. waiting a few year and after the warr. is done its a toss between the SC and TC damn but thats a few years haha anyways AEM CAI 2 thumbs up

·
Registered
295 Posts
hey if you could take pics for me..that would be great, havnt even seen under the hood yet, still waiting for delievery so anything you can post would be great...thanks!!!!

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
Team Midnight said:
i also bought my AEM CAI about a week ago and i installed it with a friend took use a good 2 hours and a few busted knuckles but so worth the hands on feel cuz you know your going to be careful with your own car... loving the sound of that CAI wow i creep up on ppl on 3rd gear and then step on the gas hahaha scared the hell out of everyone i pass. pulls nice and u can feel the gain. had short ram on a older car and i can now say i will never go back to short ram again. waiting a few year and after the warr. is done its a toss between the SC and TC damn but thats a few years haha anyways AEM CAI 2 thumbs up
ha funny u said that cause someone in a turbo celeica gts (like two years ago) drove near me and there BOV scared the crap out of me lol...yes it was that loud...became an instant fan of turbos ever since.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts