8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys here goes. Just wanted to throw in my opinion flame away if you like.

I bought a used AEM CAI for my 07 Si.

Overall design of the intake was ok i was a little irriated trying to get the stupid thing to go in properly. The clearance is ok though and no rubbing on any parts.

The sound is amazing i love it. Made it alot deeper and Vtec sounds really good.

As for hesitation, there is a slight hesistation under 2000 RPM's but above that it pulls nicely over stock.

Overall if you can get it for about 150.00 i would pick one up no way its worth 300 + dollars. It feels great on the butt Dyno:vtec:

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i love mine. good choice.

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ there really isnt anything to see becuase it goes from the TB at a 90 degree angle straight down into the front bumper

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
um where have u seen it for 300+ cuz I never have and would never pay that much.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
FijiPhil said:
um where have u seen it for 300+ cuz I never have and would never pay that much.

He just kinda over exaggerated a bit. He said he got it for 150, which is a pretty good deal for an CAI.

But for a good price I got mine for 265 shipped to Hawaii.

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jardiniboy said:
He just kinda over exaggerated a bit. He said he got it for 150, which is a pretty good deal for an CAI.

But for a good price I got mine for 265 shipped to Hawaii.
yeah man just an exaggeration. All i was saying was, it isnt worth like an arm and a leg.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts