8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a set of Advan RSII wheels in 18x9.0 +25 5x114 for sale. Color is Semi Gloss Black and this set of wheels is brand new and in box. Minus one box which has been opened for photos. The other three are still factory sealed.

Retail is ~$2,600 for a complete set of these plus waiting quite some time. I'll let these go for $1975 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Shipping elsewhere can be done but we will have to see the shipping rates to agree on a price.

Payment can be made via PayPal / Credit Card / Cash.

My profile will show I have been a member here for quite a long time and I am a legitimate seller. If you require any references as this is an expensive item, I will provide those.

I am located in 626 / Orange County in Southern California. Local pickup would be awesome and price can be lowered to $1900 if picked up with cash.

This set of wheels is a bit aggressive for our cars, and I do not recommend this size to someone who is not familiar with aggressive fitments. I welcome any questions regarding fitment and will let you know what steps are required for proper fitment if you are not already versed with wheel fitments for the 8thcivic.

Rory

1 - 2 of 2 Posts