8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how long the wait is on a set of advan's or work's?

specifically advan rg11's 18" in white or advan kreuzer xi's in white

OR

work vs-xx or vs-tx's also in 18's?

Anyone have any opinions on any of these wheels?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not happy with the JF-05s? Care to share why? Jus curious.
well...i like them...but the offset is wrong(+35) so if i lower i will probably rub. Also...one of the rims has a nice scratch due to my wonderful valet's in my building who suck.(the joys of living in the city). I plan on moving to a place with its own parking spot and garage this spring/summer. I figure I can slap on new rims then. I kinda want a set of white wheels. I think the black wheel thing is played out.

If the advans or works have a long order time i figure itd be good to know so i know how far in advance to order

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Depends on whether the wheel is in stock, or if they need to order from Japan. If in stock, you're looking at the usual 1-2 week shipping time. If it's not then usually 3 months--but sometimes it can take as long as 6 months.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i paid half down and then a month later i paid the rest off. the peoples i ordered from ask to pay min half and when wheels arrive to pay the rest off. if balance is not paid then u loose deposit

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
contact vivid racing they stock some Work and Advan wheels. You might get lucky.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
go to mackins websight to see their dealers call down the list and see if they stocking the wheels u looking for. when i was lookin for a set of RGII's i found a place that had my set in stock but were asking too much. i ended up ordering through vividracing though.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
my works took a little over 100 days
it was a crazy wait.. but well worth it

I'd go for the advan RGII's.. the work's you listed definitely won't look good on the 8th gens IMO... they're more for staggered fitments and for mad lip.
RGII's would be nice in white

·
Registered
112 Posts
+35 offset

well...i like them...but the offset is wrong(+35) so if i lower i will probably rub. Also...one of the rims has a nice scratch due to my wonderful valet's in my building who suck.(the joys of living in the city). I plan on moving to a place with its own parking spot and garage this spring/summer. I figure I can slap on new rims then. I kinda want a set of white wheels. I think the black wheel thing is played out.

If the advans or works have a long order time i figure itd be good to know so i know how far in advance to order
i too am running on +35 offset wheels, 18x8 works. i was about to send them back but i fell in love with how flush it looked. i am lowered on eibach prokit, just had to do some minor fender rolling and i also had to relocate the bumper tabs connecting the rear bumper to the quarter panel. all mods took about 2 hrs of work (thanks to evan of savageauto in NY), was well worth it since now i do not rub at all :thumb: and the car looks awesome. btw i have an FA5, would assume that the same setup would work for your FG2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts