8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Names Ty and Im the VP of Cupcake Meet. I grew up around Civic but my family is obsess with Accords. Been a fan of this site for a while and I see you guys always roll EXTRA deep to car meets especially the Dallas Chapter. Nothing big planned for my car in the future except some interior and engine work, and no I am not planning on going fast anytime soon.

Questions/ Comments are welcome! :dance:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome peeps :dance::cheerleader:

Hit up austin chat! All of THR is in there.
yeah fo so..i am still exploring this forum..there's so many picture threads and each of them is pack with clean civics.

very niiiice...specs on the works?? what are yu dropped on?
thanks bro. they are 19x9 +36, +48 and i am on tein ss. front could be little more aggressive to get that "perfect fitment" but running spacers soon to hide it :wheee:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I love seeing your accord. I'm still not totally sold on the new ones yet...they seem so much more heavy and bulky looking. You've done well with yours.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Oh, what suspension are you running and wheel size? I'm curious also if you have a black interior...thinking since you have a V-6 you might have it with black leather?

I had one of those...well...the 03 model. Very nice car, gotta love the accords...more room than the civics ;)

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Wow looking great, Works ftw!

I think painting the lower part of the rear bumper with the exhaust cutouts black would be a nice addition.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts