8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was trying to get a burger but it cost too much and i did not have the money. so i backed up and did not see this white chevy car and bumped its front bumper. i am like oohh ****. so i get out saying you ok. and 3 homosexual black men come out and start talking getting the cops and saying my neck hurts. i am like oohhh **** . but the cops that where already there. one of them went over to check it out and said that nothing but paint come off my bumper onto his front bumper.and he let me go and went and told the lady i was not wanting the burgers and then i turn and about to go and he said wait and i like ohh ****. soo long story short they got my info and i got theres and let insurance handle that crap.i talked with a few cops and a LT and they say they can't make any claim because the black guy was saying he wanted $500 to fix it. and the cop say they got no claim and insurance is going look at that and say no claim.

·
Registered
412 Posts
From the total outcome of the night, it looks as if you would have saved money if you would have just eaten there, hah...

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Janizary said:
Was that really pertinent, or are you both a racist and a homophobe?
to all on the board if my comment sounded racist or talking bad to homosexual i am sorry . i did not think my comment come out like that if it dos i am sorry.that not my intent. and to janizary sorry but that was rude and uncalled for you call me raciest and a homophobe .if i hated blacks or homosexual i would put something bad.you have the right to express your dislike but too me it was rude and uncalled for.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Another good example of why you should park, turn off the car and save gasoline, and walk inside instead of using the lazy lane.. I mean drive through lane.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.