8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new firmware update (version 1.6.0.0-13300) is available. This new firmware MUST be installed in order to use the new v1.05a maps.

Special Instructions: (READ FIRST):
Please note that once you obtain this BETA firmware update, you will not be able to revert to your previous firmware update. Before updating your AccessPORT, please review the release notes and understand the nature of this release.

MAF Tuning – The previous public firmware update already comes pre-equipped with MAF tuning capabilities. No special instructions are required to enable this mode.

MAP Tuning (Speed Density Support) – To use MAP based tuning you must first uninstall the AccessPORT either before or after you obtain the beta firmware update. At install time after your vehicle is identified, you will be prompted by the interface to install with either MAF or MAP modes.

Obtaining AccessPORT Firmware (BETA):

• This firmware has been deployed as a BETA release. Follow the below instructions to obtain the update.
  • Download AccessPORT Updater if necessary:
  • Run AccessPORT Updater once it is installed.
  • Press 'Cancel' on the screen when the “plug in the AccessPORT” dialogue appears.
  • Press 'Ok', when the “Error” dialogue box appears.
  • On the main application panel, select the drop down menu option “Tools/Options.”
  • There is a check box in the Options dialogue box, labeled: 'Check for beta AccessPORT firmware?' Click on the check box to enable it.
  • Select the 'Ok' button.
  • Close-out the updater application by pressing the 'Exit' button.
  • Plug your AccessPORT into the computer via. usb cable.
  • Run AccessPORT Updater application again.
  • The update process should start once it detects the AccessPORT.
  • Once your AccessPORT is updated power it on and go to the “About” menu to verify that the firmware version number matches the released number (1.6.0.0-13300)

New 1.05a maps are available on the Honda AccessPORT Map Database. Download the maps you require and use AccessPORT manager to move them to your AccessPORT.

AccessTUNER Pro has been updated and is downloadable by pro tuners.

The maintenance on the AccessTUNER Race is complete. Honda AccessTUNER Race version 1.8.3.1-13293 is available for download from the AccessTUNER Race Request Page. The new Honda Tuning Guide is included in the new software and is also available for download HERE.

BETA Update Details:

FIRMWARE
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Datalogging issues introduced with 1.5.0.3-12449 firmware
  • Fixed VTEC monitor which was affected by datalogging issues
  • Rev-Hang Fixed beta maps available for 06-09 MAF vehicles
Known Bugs
  • Dyno feature not functioning for MAP vehicles
  • Fuel Economy not functioning for MAP vehicles

AccessTUNER Race/AccessTUNER Pro
New Features
  • New Tuning Guide available
  • New table descriptions added
  • Added RPM breakpoint adjustment for "Decel. Fuel Inj. Cut - Low & High" tables
  • Flash Map Pass-Through. Users can now flash maps directly from AccessTUNER through the in-line connected AccessPORT and on to the ECU. This eliminates the need to save the map to the AccessPORT using AP Manager, then flashing the map to the ECU.
  • AEM UEGO 02 sensor support added
Bug Fixes
  • Removed Immobilizer Toggle
  • Fixed datalogging
  • Fixed injector scalar
Known Bugs
  • Breakpoint editable tables don't correctly perform bounds checking during cell edit. User must ensure that edited cell value does not exceed value of the cell to the right.
  • Live Tracing: MAP values are not currently tracing

Let us know what you think.

·
Registered
387 Posts
thanks for the info, where exactly can i find the new tuning guide? i only see the manual download on the cobb website

·
Registered
950 Posts
I own an 2006 civic si and it is showing up as 2007 -09 when I plug it into my car. Should I just download the 2007-09 software?

·
Registered
173 Posts
So the maps that are availible on your site. Can they be used as for a MAP tune? They are greyed out on the AP when I choose MAP tune and look at my map library. If you can only use the maps on your site for MAF how to I tune MAP?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
yes i uninstalled the accessport from my car and uninstalled the accessport drivers from the computer to get a fresh start.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
rev hang fix definitely works!!!!!

only got some stop on go driving to work to test it out, but so far so good!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yes i uninstalled the accessport from my car and uninstalled the accessport drivers from the computer to get a fresh start.
SiRob,

Did the unintstall-reinstall work? If not, call our tech support guys at 801-713-0035. Either Dan or Shayne will help diagnose the problem and get you taken care of.

Thanks,

Gary

1 - 20 of 101 Posts