8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AccessPORT users who have experienced the "dash light" bug after installing their AccessPORT can now send in their unit to COBB Tuning to have this issue rectified and AccessPORT repaired. You will need to send your AccessPORT unit to COBB Tuning's new Austin, TX facility. To schedule your repair, please FIRST call 801-713-0035 to recieve a repair ticket. You will be given shipping instructions and a shipping tag will be sent to you. This is only for AccessPORTs that have experienced the "dash light" issue after installing an AccessPORT the Civic Si.

Once again, call 801-713-0035 Monday-Friday 10am-6pm MST for you repair ticket and shipping label.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Which dash LIGHT are you talking about? THere are A LOT of lights coming on the dash, but you only use the word 'light' and not lightS?

·
Premium Member
37,358 Posts
Which dash LIGHT are you talking about? THere are A LOT of lights coming on the dash, but you only use the word 'light' and not lightS?
if you have any lights on, do as mentioned.... call the number
anyone know what codes are P3337, P352d, C022d, and P3430 MEAN??????
theres a nice thread for mechanical problems, you should ask over there for answer. and go to google.com and type in those CEL codes.

·
Registered
894 Posts
i did and i or YOU wouldn't be able to find them because those are COBBS programmers codes not from our cars but from their AP. . .

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i did and i or YOU wouldn't be able to find them because those are COBBS programmers codes not from our cars but from their AP. . .
P codes are not from the AP, the AP has internal error reporting that is proprietary. The P means that the code is from the powertrain. My guess is that you have something mechanically wrong with the vehicle. Please give our technical support team a call tomorrow morning 801.713.0035 to see if they can assist you. I've let Chris Haag (one of our technical support guys) know you will be calling him tomorrow.

COBB Calibration Team.

·
Registered
894 Posts
great, now this, but before when the cobb was working properly i NEVER got those codes, now that i am trying to uninstall it i get THIS?!?! WTF?!?!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is meant to address the "christmas tree" issue that some users were having. If you install the AccessPORT and all the dashlights come on at once, then you have this issue.

If you are seeing lots of trouble codes for sensors, it may be that something else is going on. Have you made any other changes to your car mechnically like a crank pulley for instance?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts