8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I did say terminal 2 was correct earlier, but the 0ohms measurement was with the cheater switch off. That's also how I got the correct readings on the rest of the terminals.

Im going to take a break from the ac for a little. I've got rear calipers coming in today so I'm going to try and install those.

Honestly if I dont get anywhere with the link you sent me and when I get some money for it I may just end up sending the car to the dealership for this. I've spend a lot of time on this and it's getting pretty frustrating since it's getting into the stage where I've got to find one wire or wires that's causing all this.

Thank you for all the help. I really appreciate you working with me even if I wasn't the clearest with the info.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Glad to help. And probably not a bad idea to take a break.

But before you take it to the dealer, I would check the continuity of the wires from that C101 connector back down to the compressor connector.

Good luck on your calipers. Let me know if you need any torque specs, but I think the link I sent you covers pretty much the whole car, but I'm not sure if the SI is covered.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts