8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, I am having trouble figuring out what is wrong with my civic there was a very loud metal grinding noise coming from the front passenger side and I thought there were just some rocks in between the dust shield. I took off caliper and rotor nothing then put everything back together and when I drove it after 2 minutes my Abs, VSA, and brake system lights came on then went into some type of limp mode changed the wheel speed sensor fixed the limp mode issue and i can go faster then 41 mph, but the lights are still on can it be another sensor or?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello Everyone, I am having trouble figuring out what is wrong with my civic there was a very loud metal grinding noise coming from the front passenger side and I thought there were just some rocks in between the dust shield. I took off caliper and rotor nothing then put everything back together and when I drove it after 2 minutes my Abs, VSA, and brake system lights came on then went into some type of limp mode changed the wheel speed sensor fixed the limp mode issue and i can go faster then 41 mph, but the lights are still on can it be another sensor or?
Make sure you did not damage the teeth on the wheel hub for the wheel speed sensor. If they’re damaged it’ll confuse the system.

·
Registered
Honda Civic 8th gen. 2009 and 2018 Honda Fit
12 Posts
I understand that your loud metal grinding noise is fixed or still remaining?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts