8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are everyone's thoughts about this exhaust? and has anyone been able to fell a difference in power after the install.
I am new to this forum so I have not been able to find a lot of information of this exhaust. Thanks a lot for any input.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
What are everyone's thoughts about this exhaust? and has anyone been able to fell a difference in power after the install.
I am new to this forum so I have not been able to find a lot of information of this exhaust. Thanks a lot for any input.
I'll let you know on Thursday. That is when I am getting mine installed. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Don't really know about gains. I have the RT high flow cat with the exhaust. No dyno, but the exhaust looks and sounds good. Looks stock, but doesn't sound that way. Couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
your not going to see much with just the exhaust i had the vibrant catback with the dcrh and now i have the dcrh and stock exhaust. it felt that the vibrant gave more power up top but not in low rpms and vice versa with the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
stock I made 181hp to the wheels stock and 191 with the cat back it sounds awesome if you want my video I made pm the mods wont like it :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
i have it. it sounds great especially in :vtec: . I have had for about 4months now and love it. I felt a differents in my car after about a few hours for two days of breaking it in. My friend has a 05 Spec-v he has cai/h/e and i had just the K&N Typhoon sri. We raced and it depend on who got the jump on who was going to win. But now since i got the vibrant exhaust he could beat me off the line and i would walk him down :dancing: . He was very surprise on how much of a differents the exhaust has made, hell i was surprise myself.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
installed a dcrh+vibrant exahust basically at the same time so i cant vouch for just the exhaust. i added an extra resonator becasue is was ******* loud, but definatly felt gains. pulls much nicer in the midrange.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
No fitment issues here either. The only problem I had was the sleeve was for a 2 1/4 inch exhaust, not a 2 1/2. Not a biggie, I wanted it welded anyways. 30 dollars for the weld and piece of mind.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Yeah, I had it welded once it was on the car. The sleeve will work if it is the correct size. You just have to check for leaks. You may not need to get it welded. Any muffler shop can weld it. Just ask around where you live for a good shop.

you weld it once its on the car right? i wonder where i can get my exhaust welded when i get it..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.