8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. So it's been around one year into owning my Fa5 and i figured why not take some pictures after giving my car a quick wash.

I am still in love with this car just like day one and i keep having more and more fun with the vehicle. I have never owned a car that entices me to go for a random drive without a destination.

I have done a few exterior mods to add to the look of the car and plan on starting to install bolt ons next week. I am waiting on my apexi ws2, vibrant header with HFC, Fujita SRI, P2R, and Hondata Flashpro. I also have a tune schedule at Evans Tuning with the hopes of breaking 200whp with the above mentioned bolt ons.

Sorry about the pictures, I am not even close to being good at them. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
989 Posts
flows well with the rsx wheels. what size are those? and with the listed mods, i'm sure you can definitely hit 200whp. I/H/E plus flashpro hits it already.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flows well with the rsx wheels. what size are those? and with the listed mods, i'm sure you can definitely hit 200whp. I/H/E plus flashpro hits it already.
The wheels are 17x7 with a 45 offset. The tires are s-drives 215/40/17....wish i had gone 225.

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers i can get out of that set up.....plus i can't wait to see what the car will feel like with some extra oomph.

·
Registered
200 Posts
car looks great, nice retro fits as well. they really add to the car. i cant wait to start modding my FA5 as well, just been low on funds but your project seems to be moving along just fine. why do you wish you had gone with 225 instead of 215?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
car looks great, nice retro fits as well. they really add to the car. i cant wait to start modding my FA5 as well, just been low on funds but your project seems to be moving along just fine. why do you wish you had gone with 225 instead of 215?
The 225's were slightly more expensive than the 215 and would have provided me with a little more grip. Plus, i love the way wider tires look. Thanks for the compliments.

Being low on funds sucks. My car is my hobby, along with a slew of others, and it can get pretty expensive. The nice thing is saving up and working for something for your car is extremely rewarding. Also, good thing you have a Honda that will last you a while so there is no need to haste with the mod bug.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice ride...gonna wash my asm fg2 tomorow. but i wish i had a bombtastic cam for good pixtures
I feel the same way. I have a point n' shoot camera that is great all around camera but I always feel like the camera does not do the car justice--especially when i see some of the pictures that other 8th members take with nice cameras. it makes me:drooling:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Nice car, and yes you will break 200 whp with those mods. I had RSX Type S wheels on my GG FG2 and I loved them. I miss them now, but I passed them to someone on here. I love how the color of the RSX wheels match ASM or GG.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Nice car, and yes you will break 200 whp with those mods. I had RSX Type S wheels on my GG FG2 and I loved them. I miss them now, but I passed them to someone on here. I love how the color of the RSX wheels match ASM or GG.
if thats the case these wheels have been starting to grow on me too...but i think i would wanna paint em gold...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts