I've got an '07 Coupe Si with 4600 miles in thirty-five weeks. I experience these well-documented problems:
- third gear -- actually not too bad for me but possibly getting worse
- rev hang -- hate it
- popping sounds from front suspension -- makes passengers question "what was that?" and makes my mechanical sympathy tingle
- interior scratches
- interior noises -- one from the subwoofer and one from the passenger side that vibrates continually
- a "surging" feeling while accelerating with the AC on -- the acceleration is not smooth, it feels like it hesitates and then surges over and over (and I know the AC saps power and the air temperature (hot) leads to less power too, but this is an odd sensation that ceases when I turn the AC off)
- driver side exterior door handle is not smooth -- it sticks until you pull it harder and then it jerks open, maybe I need to lube it somewhere...
- ragged sound from AC -- this just started a couple weeks ago, and I can't seem to fix it, basically the AC sounds like there's turbulence, like the air isn't smoothly flowing out
- body cladding hanging off -- maybe more an issue with the shoddy application by my dealership, but the passenger side "aero kit" piece is hanging off toward the back, interested in options for reattachment
- fuel economy -- to date, my average fuel economy is 21.35 MPG and my best tank was 23.74 MPG -- can this be completely explained by my 18" wheels and 235/40-18s?