8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Underbody spoiler kit price drop. Due to some changes in shipping carriers complete 4-piece underbody spoiler kits have dropped in price by $60. Individual pieces have dropped $10-$30. Our prices include shipping within the continental U.S. for these items.

2. We've had plenty of emails asking about installing TPMS sensors in 06-07 wheels. We installed one to check the fit. Here is the result.

Crappy YouTube quality link
Good quality link via DIYHonda.com

For those of you who are interested in putting sensors in the Mugen GP wheels we will be investigating that tomorrow.

3. Honda Merchandise Sale. We will have a sale this weekend on hats, shirts, clocks, pens, etc. These make great little stocking stuffers for Honda fans. Watch for details on our site this Friday 12/7/07.

4. Holiday shipping. The shipping cutoff is quickly approaching for ground service. If you guys need anything and need it before Xmas, give us a call and we can offer some good deals on second day delivery.

5. Mugen GP wheels are still available. $1799 per set for 8thCivic members. The flow of these has slowed but they're still going out the door.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Gotta get back to work!

Paul

·
Registered
151 Posts
alot of people hate those tpms's, i do for one also, but it's not like i plan on trying to remove mine off, i had to explain to one lady yesterday that she doesn't need to buy new tires cause her tpms light came on, i had to bust out the little black pamplet and explain some **** to her, but she was happy to listen, lol.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
what's the price of the HFP kit? I was also wondering will it come in the NHBP or will I have to take it some place to get painted?

TIA!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
since u r investigating about putting tps on the older wheels would u b able to test if a si sedan hfp lip kit installs fine on a non-si? :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts