8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello anyone going to read this, i have a 2008 coupe si with skunk 2 CAI, skunk 2 alpha series headers ran with stock exhaust no cat. Also running base map off hondata. While driving A/F is normal, while idling A/F is normal. As soon as i let off the gas A/F shoots up to 29. I will be uploading a datalog if anyone has heard or may be interested in looking. What format do i need to upload the datalog in.Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
P.S also recently changed bank 1 o2 sensor with oem denso. But this problem was present prior to that change out.

·
Registered
668 Posts
All engines should have an AFR of 14.7 Stoic at idle...and other light driving conditions.

Being N/A 12.5 at WOT is an average, but a good target number. Every engine is different, even NA engines.

Datalogging a WOT 3rd gear pull, when you let off gas and everything jumps around like Qyota said, is normal.

Have fun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.